Last Sunday I went to my sis-in-law's friend's little cute son's 1st birthday party. Well, just look at the invitation card!! It's absolutely cute!! And the baby is adorable!! Hehe!!


When I reached the venue, I was really shocked to see the crowd there. Can you see?? There's even a banner!! I started to wonder how much have spent!! Not only the banner, all the children from their family got a special T-shirt with cute little Sayeed's face on it!! OMG~

The picture below showed the little gift for everyone. Well, there is a piece of kuih lapis inside of it. You see, even the little box of cake got cute Sayeed's face on it!! And not forget to mention about the food!! OMG... The rendang is damn delicious!!

Well well well.. See the picture below!! He is UNCLE BANANA!! A clown to entertain the guests!! I was really really shocked and stunned when I saw the clown! UNCLE BANANA?? A very funny name but he did a good job indeed.

Ok, let's see the cute little Sayeed. Oh ya, when I reached, he was crying loudly. LoLz. Perhaps he was scared of the crowd?? And look at his face showing that he was tired of crying already. Wuahahaha~

When I wanna take a photo of him, he started to clap his hands. DAMN CUTE!!

Well, it's indeed a very special birthday party that I've ever attended. I can feel the sincerity of the host and it's the first time that I feel that MALAY is FRIENDLY!! ^^
没有评论:
发表评论